We are A 501(c)3 organization accepting:
• Court Order/Prison Release
• Walk Ins/Residential Release
• Substance Use and Mental Health
We are A Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic
A comprehensive outpatient program addresses mental health and substance abuse by utilizing evidence based therapy including Motivational Interviewing and CBT.
IOP MTW from 10-1 Office-based Suboxone program: Buprenorphine by prescription.
Psychiatry, Case Mgmt. Care of Coordination and Recover Support services. Let us help you create a path to your recovery.
Around the Clock Crisis Management please call today!
Intensive Outpatient Program M-F 10am—1pm
A level of care treatment program for consumers who are referred from a medical institution, that is intense and very structured to help recreate a framework for the consumer and acclimate them back into society.
This 6-week program is comprised of nine (9) hours a week which includes individual therapy, group meetings, didactics, peer recovery and care of coordination. Transportation is available.
A lower level of care program that is comprehensive and addresses mental illness and addiction and meets state requirement for medication assisted treatment program includes:
Weekly Therapy, 2 groups, and NP as needed. Transportation NOT available
Comprehensive Outpatient Services:
Intensive Outpatient Program (6-weeks)
• Individual Therapy
• Group Meetings
• Psychiatric Care by Telemedicine
• Medical Services
• Peer Recovery Support
• Buprenorphine Maintenance by pre- scription ONLY
• Life Skill Enhancement Groups
• Transportation to Medical Appointments
• Case Management and Care of Coordination
• Alcohol Educational Workshop includes DUI Consequences, Awareness, and Assessment
• 24/7 Crisis Management
NLRC is the affiliate for Metha-done Maintenance and Centia Health LLC for Psychiatric Care.
1. Must be courteous and respectful. NO yelling or cursing. TURN CELL PHONES OFF!
2. Must consent to frisk and search
3. NO weapons No alcohol NO drugs or paraphernalia
4. NO violence or destruction of properties
5. NO smoking inside Smoking breaks allowed & supervised. CAN NOT LEAVE PREMISES
6. Upon completion of intake clients will be escorted to waiting area to meet with a counselor/therapist
7. Sexual harassment is grounds for dismissal
8. No congregating NO urinating or defecating except in bathroom ONLY!
9. Violation of any rule is grounds for suspension and/or dismissal from group and/or the program.
By signing below you acknowledge you have read and understand our code of conduct and agree to abide by them.
1. Client must consent
2. Staff will conduct interview
3. Insurance ID and D/C docs
4. System information check
5. Meet with therapist
6. Case Management services
7. Care of coordination referral
We do NOT discriminate based on religion, national origin, or sexual orientation.